The Office of Research Services and Sponsored Programs (ORSSP) supports faculty and staff in the acquisition, performance and administration of projects and programs funded from sources outside the University through research administration and service; research integrity and compliance; and award management. Sponsored projects and programs include research, public service, instruction, and other scholarly activities funded by external organizations.
These offices, in conjunction with the Office of Research Integrity and the Georgia Southern University Research & Service Foundation (GSURSF), serve as the central point of coordination for grants, sponsored projects, agreements, memoranda, cooperative and other agreements, as well as contractual obligations from individuals; government, public and non-profit agencies; and industrial, financial and private organizations to support sponsored research and service activities at Georgia Southern University.
- Graduate Student Research
- Library Services
- University Research Policies
- ORSSP Workshops and Events
- Researcher Online Learning
- Compliance Online Learning
- Glossary of Terms
- Common Acronyms
- Defining Centers and Institutes
- Financial Conflict of Interest
- Research Integrity
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Scholarly Communications and Data Management