Faculty and Staff
On-Demand Professional Development
Online tools allow for professional development flexibility. Note: You must be logged into your MyGeorgiaSouthern portal to access most materials.
- SciENcv Tutorial: Supports NSF and NIH BioSketches and NSF Current & Pending Support document generation as a means to reduce administrative burden. PIs can input information once and then generate agency-specific documents.
- Essentials of Grant Proposal Development
- New Faculty Guide to Competing for Faculty Funding
- Research Integrity: Short videos for compliance understanding.
- CITI Program Training – provides self-paced online courses for research, ethics and compliance training.
Interactive Professional Development
Live, interactive sessions allow for real-time Q&A and speaker follow up. These sessions are delivered either in-person (as conditions allow) or via Zoom. Professional development opportunities are posted as they become available.
If you would like to schedule research-related professional development for your unit, please reach out to ResDev@georgiasouthern.edu. We will work with you to tailor an experience that meets your needs.
Last updated: 8/23/2021