Apply for Funding
The Office of Research is offering a limited number of travel grants, up to $1,500 each, for undergraduate students presenting original research at regional, national, and international conferences. Group travel inquiries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award recipients are required to provide a summary of their experience together with their abstract no later than one month after attending the conference. This material may be featured on the research website and/or printed materials.
- Students must be an undergraduate and enrolled continuously before and during the time of award and travel; if the student is a senior, travel must be completed within three months of graduation.
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- The primary research mentor must be a GA Southern faculty member
Application material (see form below):
- Electronic application form, including abstract, explanation of benefit and budget
- Letter of support for cost-sharing, if applicable
- Letter of support from faculty advisor
- Copy of unofficial transcript
The Undergraduate Research Council will choose the awardees based on the merit of research and benefit to the student.
All reimbursement material, receipts etc. need to be received no later than 2 weeks after return.
Apply for funding here.
|Month of Travel:
||Latest Submission Date:
|June – August
Last updated: 10/31/2018