CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Georgia Southern University will soon be accepting abstracts for its 2019 Research Symposium. Undergraduate and Graduate students from Georgia Southern University and regional colleges and universities are invited participate.
To participate, submit an abstract of no more than 300 words via the online submission form by the deadline. In your submission you will be asked to include the following information:
- To submit an abstract student(s) must be sponsored by Faculty mentor/Instructor.
- Only online submissions will be accepted.
- Late abstracts will not be accepted. Deadline is 5:00 p.m. on February 27th, 2019.
- All faculty sponsors must be referenced in your submission.
- The abstract must be written by the student presenter, but can be reviewed/edited by his or her faculty sponsor. Mentors/Instructors should not write the abstract, but are expected to guide the student in abstract development.
- Submitted abstracts are limited to 300 words, and must contain:
- Hypothesis or statement about the project or problem.
- Statement about methods or procedures.
- Essential results, outcomes, or product.
- Conclusion or summary.
For a full list of presentation topics and subtopics, please click here.
- Public Health & Well-being
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Education and Learning
- Engineering and Material Sciences
- Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Art & Humanities
- Exercise Science and Human Performance
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Abstract/proposals submissions will be considered for poster presentations, oral presentations, or performing or visual arts. Space is limited; not every submission will be chosen. A review committee will evaluate each submission for content and relevance. Abstracts can be submitted under only ONE topic area and must include an abstract synopsis of 300 words or less. All participants selected to present will be automatically registered for the symposium.
Submit Proposal Here
Last updated: 1/30/2019