Visual Compliance Restricted Party Screening Tool
Visual Compliance is a web based restricted party screening research data security and export control management tool useful for:
- International research collaborations (screen collaborators)
- Teaching courses abroad or online (screen students)
- Presenting at conferences (screen host/sponsor)
- Exchanging items: personnel, tools, materials, data, technical information, samples, disclosed (IP) prototypes.
- Money – payment to individuals, institutions or companies
- Searching for Export Control Classification numbers (ECCN) and items on the United States Munitions List (USML)
- What to expect
- You will receive an email from Descartes Visual Compliance with in 1-3 days of form submission to set your password for your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your spam filter. (Note: your link will expire in 3 days from receipt. If you have received the email but the registration link has expired, contact Research Integrity at email@example.com.)
Log in and get started.
- Follow the illustrated steps in the Quickstart Tutorial below
- GS Restricted Party Screening Quickstart – How to enter a query and read results.
- Log into visualcompliance.com using your GS email address as your user name and the password you created.
- User name will be your GS email address. If you have a Georgia Southern Visual Compliance account but have forgotten your password use the “forgot password” link in the sign in box on the vendor site. https://www.visualcompliance.com/
Last updated: 8/24/2023