Are you a college student looking for a unique opportunity to showcase your skills, gain real-world experience, and work at the intersection of health and technology?
The Institute for Health Logistics & Analytics is seeking students with a strong work ethic and a passion for innovative thinking.
Through this internship, you may have the opportunity to:
- Work alongside team members to create and deliver customized health solutions for clients and partner organizations
- Utilize analytic skills to assist organizations in making evidence-based health decisions
- Develop web content, web-based applications, and databases for improved health communication and decision-making
- Produce reports and summaries for stakeholders
- Design emergency preparedness plans for organizations that prioritize the safety and health or people, pets, livestock, wildlife, and the environment
- Integrate and analyze data across health information systems
- Incorporate the latest research findings to improve community health
Not only will you have the chance to learn, grow, and develop your skills, you will join a collaborative, high energy environment that embraces our collective strengths and celebrates our diverse backgrounds.
If you think an internship at IHLA may be a good fit for you, please click the button below to access the application or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We challenge students to work in an area outside of their major. Public health impacts all areas of life as seen in the COVID-19 pandemic, and the health of communities benefit from cross-discipline collaborations. Now is the time to unleash your awesomeness! Contact us today to discover how you can apply your talent and skills to improve the health of communities around the world!
Last updated: 3/28/2022