Data Sharing information
Filelocker allows you to share files with other people both inside and outside of Georgia Southern University. It is a temporary and secure storage system for sharing files and data.
Filelocker was developed by IT Networks and Security at Purdue University for the purpose of allowing students and faculty to share files with other people both inside and outside of Purdue University. It is a temporary and secure storage system for sharing files and data. More than 20 universities worldwide are using Filelocker for HIPAA and FERPA compliant data sharing.
- Upload and share files with users at your organization.
- Request files from public users.
- Create software distribution accounts that many users can access.
- Send encrypted messages securely.
- Retrieve user information from many sources with an extensible plugin system.
- Audit user activity.
- Implements AES-256 encryption on uploaded files and messages.
- Integrates with LDAP and CAS.
To setup an account with the Georgia Southern Filelocker system.
For More Information about Filelocker.
Last updated: 6/29/2016