About Graduate Research
Our Graduate Students question paradigms and the unknown, and test possible solutions and alternatives.
Graduate Research Projects are clearly defined problems identified together with the advisor that you will spent most of your time on for the next 2-7 years.
To be successful,
- keep track of your motivation and goal
- set short-term, medium-term and long-term goals
- learn to multi-task and prioritize between all your different activities – what is most important and has the closest deadline?
- create collaborations and exchange your work with others, as appropriate
- have an active mentorship relationship with your committee and ask their advice
- strive to do the best work possible
- start a CV and keep it updated
Last updated: 9/16/2013